What is it?
This two-hour workshop is presented in the comfort and emotionally safe environment of your home (or a friend’s home) or office, which allows you to relax and have fun to get motivated, inspired, and empowered.
Learn how to express yourself clearly to others at home and at work to become a confident, successful, and happy woman.
Who benefits from this workshop?
This workshop is for you if:
- You have low self-esteem and use negative self-talk
- You are not happy with the person in the mirror – your body, your hair, your size, your style, the way you look, talk, and act
- You think you are not good enough for… (fill the blank)
- You worry about what other people think about you, and it bothers you
- Your relationships at home and work are bringing you more stress than joy
- You want to express yourself clearly and confidently to others, but you don’t know how to do it
- You want to learn how to accept yourself for who you are and improve your physical and emotional state
- You are ready to let go of “life eating” emotions such as resentment, revenge, guilt, shame, jealousy, anger, fear, resentment, and doubt and set yourself FREE
- You want to improve your attitude and learn how to deal with “difficult people” in your life without letting them control your emotions and your health
… and much more!
How do I host this party?
– Submit the form below or call me at 303.359.2736, to set up a date to host this workshop in your home or office.
– Decide what kind of workshop you want to host: a party style, such as a potluck or refreshment and wine, or just a workshop, or any style of workshop/party you prefer.
– Create the simple e-vite, or email invitation and send it to all of your friends and family (some of them will be able to join you, some of them won’t). Please, use the information from this page or be creative and use your own words. Copy and paste this link to your invitation for more details: You in the mirror workshop.
The You In the Mirror Workshop is $47.00 for your whole group.
Contact me with questions or to book a You In the Mirror Workshop