Weight Loss is a Game and How to Play It
Do you know:
- That your attitude is playing a significant role in your mental, emotional and physical health?
- That your weight problem is an external effect of your internal conflicts?
- That emotional eating is a #1 cause of weight gain among the women?
- That eating disorder is 100% mental problem?
- That conflict in relationship spikes up your emotional eating and overeating?
- That you can reach your ideal weight without starvation?
Join this workshop and learn how to stop worrying and complaining about your body and start making lifestyle changes to make it healthy and fit.
Don’t miss this opportunity, secure your spot now!
What is it?
This two-hour workshop presented in the comfortable and safe environment – your home (or your friend’s home), or office, which allows you to relax, have fun and learn how to achieve your ideal weight.
Who needs this workshop? This workshop is for you if:
- you are struggling with a weight issue and sick and tired of yo-yo dieting
- you are overweight and want to reach your ideal weight, but don’t want to count the calories, spend hours in the gym and worry about your next meal
- you have reached your ideal body weight in the past through hard work of dieting, but couldn’t maintain it and gain extra weight back
- you are stressed out and not happy with your body and want to learn how to make changes that fit into your lifestyle
- you want to increase your self-esteem and self-confidence and learn how to be happy with yourself
- you want to learn how to love your body, no matter how old you are and how much you weight right now, so you can work with your body, not against it
- you want to feel great about who you are and stop worrying about what others think about you
- you are ready to let go of “life eating” emotions such as resentment, revenge, guilt, shame, jealousy, anger, fear, unforgiveness, doubts and set yourself FREE
- you want to develop the attitude of gratitude and stop worrying about your body and start living your amazing life
- … and more!
What should I do to host this party?
- Submit the form below or call me at 303.359.2736, to set up the date for this workshop at your home or office.
- Decide what kind of party you want to host: potluck or refreshment and wine, or another kind of party.
- Create the simple e-vite, or email invitation and send it to all of your friends and family (some of them will be able to join you, some of them won’t). Please, use the information from this page or be creative and use your words. Copy and paste this link to your invitation for more details: Weight Loss Game and How to Play It
That’s it. I am looking forward to your party!