There is no better way than physical activities, along with healthy food, to keep your body healthy and fit!
If you don’t have a physically active job, then you need to make time to exercise at least 30-60 minutes per day.
You also can add physical activities throughout the day. For example, you can park farther away from your office or store and walk.
You can take the stairs instead of the elevator.
You can do several push-ups from the sink counter before you brush your teeth and do squats while you are brushing your teeth.
Just move your body!
Here are some of the benefits of physical activities:
* Control Your Weight.
* Reduce Your Risk of Cardiovascular Disease.
* Reduce your risk of Type 2 Diabetes and Metabolic Syndrome.
* Reduce Your Risk of Some Cancers.
* Strengthen Your Bones and Muscles.
* Improve Your Mental Health and Mood.
* Improve your ability to do daily activities and prevent falls, if you’re an older adult
* Increase your chances of living longer
Stay active and live long, healthy and happy life!
Thank you for being here today!
I will see you tomorrow.