Welcome to COACHLARISA LLC – Health and Life Coaching
Mind and heart connection = physical and emotional health.
A Health Coach is a change agent, whose primary focus is aiding client in their quest for healthy living, particularly in the area of weight management and health related behaviours.
The World Health Organization (WHO) defined health as a “state of complete physical, mental, and social well-being and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity.”
The good health does not mean “being without illness.” Rather, health includes wellness – a sense of well-being and having a positive quality of life.
Wellness is a positive set of factors related to optimal health, including healthy relationships and meaningful work:
- EMOTIONAL: The ability to express emotions with comfort and in a healthy manner
- INTELLECTUAL: The ability to learn and use intellectual capabilities to make healthy choices
- SOCIAL: The ability to develop satisfying interpersonal relationships
- ENVIRONMENTAL: The ability to appreciate the external environment and improve environmental conditions
- PHYSICAL: The ability to achieve a healthy lifestyle in the service of one’s own health
- SPIRITUAL: The ability to seek meaning and purpose in one’s daily life
Coach Larisa is developing a customized lifestyle-modification program, to help you to increase healthy behaviours to lose weight, prevent illnesses, decreased stress level, improve your relationships and the quality of your life.
SERVICES: All coaching sessions are conducted over the phone, via Skype, online or in person.
- One-on-One Coaching
- Group Coaching
- Keynote Speaking to small and big groups
- Teaching My Ideal Body Vision Board Workshop and seminars
CERTIFICATIONS AND TRAININGS:
- Certified Life and Health Coach
- Certified Personal Trainer and Nutrition Counselor
- Lifestyle Modification and Behavior Change Specialist
- Lifestyle and Weight-Management Consultant
If you (or someone you know) are ready to transform your body and change your life, then click here to contact Larisa for your first 30 minute free phone consultation.